Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Summer Parties~What to Wear

Do you ever have those times when you feel like you have absolutely nothing to wear? That happens to me whenever I have an event that I need to go to. Summer parties can sometimes be difficult to dress for because of the hot weather. Here are a few outfits that you can wear if you have a summer party to go to.
I ordered this dress from Francescas online a couple months ago. It is a casual dress you can wear anywhere. If you needed to you could dress it up with a statement necklace and heels. Or you could just wear some Keds or Converse with it to make it more of  a casual day-to-day outfit. 


I am in love with this outfit. It’s super comfortable and it looks really nice and classy. I got the shirt at Versona and the shorts at Ann Taylor.




This outfit is super casual but also super cute. You can definitely wear this if you wanted to stay cool and comfortable. I got this shirt on sale at LOFT for $8 & the khaki shorts from LOFT on sale also.

No comments:

Post a Comment