Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Have Courage and Be Kind

This spring break I had the privilege of seeing the new Disney Cinderella. I loved this movie so much that I had to go and watch it twice in one week. The theme throughout the entire movie was “have courage and be kind”. This saying has stuck with me ever since and it is amazing how much you can do for yourself and also for other people. Basically it is saying that you need to believe in yourself and also treat others well. When we are little girls, our dream is to be a Disney Princess. This movie made me, a 17 year old, want to have the selfless and beautiful attitude that Cinderella had towards everyone. Also the movie had all the normal elements that a Cinderella movie should have. The Ball, the ball gowns, the handsome prince, the fairy godmother, and the hilarious but evil Stepmother and Stepsisters. I encourage you to check this movie out and escape into the wonderful world of Disney!  
with love,
Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment