Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Stepping into Spring- March favorites

In with the spring out with the winter. Spring is my favorite season. It’s not too hot, it’s not too cold. It’s just perfect. This spring I have tried out some amazing new products and also have repurchased some old ones. Here are my March favorites…

Beauty Favorites
OGX Thick and full shampoo-
 I have purchased two bottles of this. It leaves my hair feeling clean and voluminous. Not to mention it smells amazing!
Cool Coconut Surf Body Spray- I have been loving this fragrance this spring just because it isn't too strong. It smells like coconuts and it is amazing. 

Bathandbodyworks.com

Skin Favorites
St. Ives Exfoliating face wash- This has been a life saver. Winter just ended and my skin has been unbelievably dry. I have no words for how awesome this is.
Island Margarita Hand Sanitizer- This is one of my favorites all year round. I always have this hand sanitizer on me. It smells so good!
Make-up Favorites
Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara- I have used this so much. It really lengthens my lashes and makes them look so full. Even though it's more on the expensive side, it's definitely worth it.
The nudes eyeshadow palette-I don't usually use a lot of eyeshadow and this provides me with just a few simple colors at a great price.
Random Favorites
Song- My favorite song this month has been "Four Five Seconds" by Rihanna, Kanye West, and Paul McCartney.
Food- Apples. I don't know why but I feel like I have been eating an apple every single day, haha.


Would you like to see favorites every month? Comment what I should post next!

xoxo
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment