Wednesday, July 22, 2015

A New Project

After a long week of hard work and exhausting days we finally had our first garage sale. Anna and I wanted to take on a new task. Our neighborhood garage sales were this week and we put it together all by ourselves. Although we didn't have much to sell, we were both proud that we were able to put it all together. This week has consisted of deep cleaning, waking up early, and being weirdos in our break time. 


 The garage sales lasted 3 days but we only were open for two. Anna and I both were upset when the karaoke machine was sold. We were going to sing all day long but it was purchased within an hour of opening up. We then have a TV to watch movies on while we sold but then that was purchased also. It was Anna who bought it so we could've brought it back outside but we were way too lazy for that. We both had a lot of fun setting it up and running it.
I'm always singing and dancing no matter how stupid I look. This was taken on day 2 at seven o'clock in the morning

"I wonder how many hats I can stack on my head at once."

Making weird faces, Anna puts the ant glasses on. There were many different toys and junk at the garage sale, but Anna's favorite were the glasses. 


xoxo
Katie  


No comments:

Post a Comment