Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Heart to Heart: Trust Issues

Do you ever have trouble trusting someone? I know that I do, and do you want to know a secret? Sometimes I even have trouble trusting God, the creator who has my best intentions at heart. I was scrolling through Pinterest the other day and I saw this picture of several verses that told me why I should always trust God. 
This picture really helped me put into perspective how many times God says in the bible why we should trust him. Let’s face it, He knows us better than we know ourselves! I would encourage you to look up every one of these verses and then copy this picture down on a piece of paper and hang it up somewhere that you pass often. The bathroom, right by your bed or even on the refrigerator, I bet you are not the only one who could use this reminder! Just like anything, trusting someone especially someone who you can’t see or even comprehend is hard, but can you remember a time when you did trust God and everything turned out even greater than you thought it could? Even though you might not be in a situation that you had in mind, God knows what he is doing and as Paul says in Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to this purpose. Isn’t that an amazing promise that we can hold onto! 
with love,
Caroline 

No comments:

Post a Comment