Friday, August 7, 2015

Heart to Heart:Stress Reliever



During the school year things can become pretty hectic at my house. Everyone is going to their different activities and sitting down with the whole family for dinner becomes a rare case (unless my mom decides to not let any cars leave until we have all finished our dinner together). For the upcoming school year I decided to find a couple of verse to hang up on my wall that would be my stress reliever verses. I wanted to share them with you in case you were looking for some scripture that would remind you to take a deep breath and trust God. 

John 14:27 ESV- “PEACE I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.”
Romans 16:20 ESV-“The God of PEACE will soon crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you.”
Psalm 118:5-6 ESV-“Out of my distress I called on the Lord; the Lord answered me and set me free. The Lord is on my side; I WILL NOT FEAR. What can man do to me?”
Psalm 94:18-19 ESV- “When I thought, “my foot slips,” your steadfast love, O Lord, HELD ME UP. When the cares of my heart are many, your consolations cheer my soul.

Have a blessed day!
with love,
Caroline 

Follow

2 comments:

  1. I love these, and they are perfect for any stressful time. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete